|Price||$0.99 or 100 from the prize machine|
|Characteristics||Chinese New Year Decorations appear upon gameplay.|
Xi is a blue monster, with a large white horn, red nose and a yellow hat. White claws are also present on the hands and feet. It is meant to resemble the monster "Xi", in Chinese legends.
On IOS versions Xi's appearance changes from the one seen above to having lighter hair, downwards facing eyebrows, a smaller lighter in color nose, a more greenish overall color , and a pyramid like horn.
While playing, many Chinese New Year Decorations appear.
How to ObtainEdit
- Xi is one of the three characters added in the Chinese New Year Update.
- Before the UK & Ireland Update, It's appearance on Android versions was different to that of iOS versions
- It was one of two mascots to do this, the other being Cai Shen
- This was due to a bug when coding the game, where the models for the two characters accidentally reverted to their beta designs when the characters were re-imported in to the game
- This was fixed during the UK & Ireland Update.
- Xi is based in the monster in Chinese legends (called "Nian" in some stories). The monster "Xi" used to kill people, but it was scared of red projectiles. Hence why people in China hang red banners in front of their doors every Lunar New Year.