|This article is lacking trivia. Please help the Crossy Road wiki and . Thank you!|
|Price||N/A (See "How to Obtain")|
|Characteristics||Turns the game into a clicker game.|
The Purple Bloop is a playable mascot in Crossy Road.
It looks like a blob of purple slime with magenta spots on top. It has a thicker layer of purple muck at the very bottom. It has a brown eye. The meaning of "Bloop" is undetermined.
The Purple Bloop turns the Crossy Road game into a Clicker Heroes game, just like the Grablin character. A Crossy Road mascot will appear and after start up the game, the first mascot will always be a Level 1 Chicken. When tapping, it not only moves the Purple Bloop forward but also drains the HP meter. Once the health bar reaches zero it will show another mascot and so on. It will take more amounts of taps to kill each mascot as the run goes on longer.
How to ObtainEdit
Purple Bloop cannot be unlocked by the Prize Machine because it is a secret mascot.
To unlock him, the player should use the following steps:
- Play as the Grablin Character
- Beat a character obtaining a higher level of 35
- Once you die, you unlock the Purple Bloop
- Purple Bloop is a character from the game Clicker Heroes.
- When the Purple Bloop (or Grablin) drowns, the splash of water is blue, despite the river itself being orange.