|Price||N/A (See "How to Obtain")|
|Characteristics||Unique Pac-Man terrain|
Pinky is a playable mascot in Crossy Road. Pinky was added in the Pac-Man Update. It is a secret mascot, meaning it cannot be unlocked through normal means. Instead, there is a special way to unlock it.
During game play, Pinky travels through a unique Pac-Man land, with dark grass, obstacles with different color glowing edges and different color glowing vehicles. The color always changes during game play. When it dies, its eyes fall off and run into a glitch at the bottom of the screen.
How to ObtainEdit
- When Pinky dies, her eyes will fly back to the camera. This is based off the original Pac-Man arcade game, of how the ghosts eyes would fly back to the middle of the screen when eaten by Pac-Man.
- Pinky is one of the two secrets mascots in the game only to be unlock with Pac-Chicken, the other being Blinky.
- Pinky is the most frustrating character in Pac-Man 256.
- If Pinky floats away on a log her eyes still fly away from the camera.
- Pinky has the same Gameplay as the other ghosts and Pac-Chicken.
- Pinky is the rarest ghost to unlock in the game.
- When Pinky moves she makes high pitched or deep sounds but the other ghosts don't.
- Pinky is the fastest ghost in Pac-Man 256.
Pac-Man™ ©BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.