|This page was previously the Featured Article!|
This article lacks citations. Please help Crossy Road Wiki by .
|Characteristics||An entirely new game mode.|
Pac-Man resembles a 3D version of the famous arcade character. He is a flat bright yellow circle with a opening at one end to resemble a mouth.
How to ObtainEdit
Pac-Man is avalible as a free in-app purchase to everyone who gets the Pac-Man Update.
Pac-Man introduces an entirely new theme. Everything is black except for outlines that change color throughout the run. The game begins with the starting tune from Pac-Man. The game is not scored by how many steps forward you do, but by how many Pac-Dots you eat. The cars are replaced by ghosts. Eating a Power Pellet causes the ghosts to turn blue and can be eaten. The eagle is replaced by the glitch which creeps up from the bottom of the runway, the same way in Pac-Man 256.
- Pac-Man was released because of Hipster Whale's new game, Pac-Man 256.
- He was meant to be added in 1.3.0 but was added in 1.3.1.
- If the player gets killed by the glitch, a glitch can happen in which the red carpet that appears while playing as K-Drama Actor will appear.
- Pac-Man can be used to unlock Inky and Clyde.
- Another glitch happens if the player gets killed by the glitch then plays as a new character, when they get taken by the eagle, instead, they will be taken by an invisible eagle that has sounds of the glitch.
- Upon death, the classic Pac-Man death tune will play.
- If the player is playing as Pac-Chicken, Inky, Clyde, Blinky or Pinky, they can see a Pac-Man Police Car speeding down.
- Also if the player is playing as Pac-Chicken and gets run over by the Pac-Man Police Car, they will unlock Blinky.
Pac-Man™ ©BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.