|Price||$0.99 or 100 (from the Prize Machine)|
|Characteristics||Traverses through Pac-Man land|
The Pac-Chicken looks like its regular counterpart, the Chicken. It resembles a female chicken with white feathers, a red comb, an orange bill, and orange feet. It is wearing a yellow shirt with a black Pac-Man symbol on it.
During game play, the Pac-Chicken travels through a unique Pac-Man terrain. The terrain consists of black lands, obstacles with glowing edges and vehicles with a strange glow on their edges. The edge's colour changes throughout the game. There are white dots the player can collect, but unlike Pac-Man, these do not score any points. Also, it appears that when playing as this character, police cars are replaced with Pac-Man himself. (Getting killed by this "police car" unlocks Blinky.) As with Pac-Man, the eagle is replaced with a rendition of the kill screen from the original Pac-Man game.
How to ObtainEdit
Pac-Chicken is available for free once the app is installed/updated. The Pac-Chicken will most likely not be free once the pac-period is over, you will then be able get it from the Prize Machine for 100 coins or for $0.99.
- It is one of eight chickens in the game, the others being the Chicken, Fortune Chicken, Festive Chicken, Seoul Chicken, Brazil Chicken, Mickey Mouse Costume Chicken and the Dinosaur Chicken.
- It can be used to unlock Pinky.
- It can also be used to unlock Blinky.
- Pac-Chicken has the same gameplay as the Ghosts.
- Seoul Chicken
- Festive Chicken
- Fortune Chicken
- Brazil Chicken
- Mickey Mouse Costume Chicken
- Dinosaur Chicken
Pac-Man™ ©BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.