|Type||UK & Ireland, Secret|
|Price||N/A (See How to Obtain)|
|Characteristics||He occasionally makes strange sounds and makes rainbow obstacles appear littering around.|
The Leprechaun is based off the creature of Irish folklore with the same name. It is short with a green hat, green torso with a brown belt and golden belt buckle, green pants, brown shoes, an orange beard and orange hair.
Upon gameplay, the standard grasslands are replaced with the UK & Ireland Terrain. The Leprechaun will make incomprehensible sounds like "Babadabada" occasionally and when killed, he will yell as if in agony. He will also make Rainbows appear, littering the area as obstacles which he can jump through. When he picks up coins, which emit white particles, he will make triumph noises.
How to Obtain Edit
The Leprechaun can't be unlocked by the Prize Machine because it is a secret mascot, but by a special method. The player must play as any mascot from the UK & Ireland Update. In the run, the player will see three leaf clovers littering the area, and rarely, four leaf clovers. A three leaf clover will make a rustling sound while a four leaf clover will make a soft 'ding.' The player must collect a four leaf clover and by the next run, the Leprechaun is unlocked. Below is a video that shows how to unlock it.
- The Leprechaun is one of the few mascots specifically based on Ireland.
- Notably, it's nearly as small as the Flea.
- The Leprechaun is the only new UK/IRE mascot that does not encounter rainy days during play.
- There are rumors that you will find way more using the Leprechaun than any other mascot.
- Ocassionally, a rainbow will appear if you play as the Leperchaun.