|Price||N/A (See "How to Obtain")|
|Characteristics||Unique Pac-Man terrain|
During gameplay, Inky travels through a unique Pac-Man land, with dark grass, obstacles with different color glowing edges and different color glowing vehicles. The color always changes during gameplay. When he dies, his eyes fall off and run into a glitch at the bottom of the screen. Also as he moves, his eyes look in the direction he is moving.
How to obtain Edit
To unlock him, the player should follow these steps:
- Play as Pac-Man
- Get a score of 2500 in the Pac-Man game mode. It does NOT matter if it's not in one game, play multiple times with Pac-Man and get a score over 100 in each game.
- When Inky is flattened, Inky's eyes will fly away from the camera. This is likely a reference to the original Pac-Man arcade game, where the ghost's eyes would fly back to the middle of the map when eaten by Pac-Man.
- Inky is considered as one of the hardest mascots in the game to unlock.
- Inky is one of the two characters that can only be unlocked with Pac-Man, the other being Clyde.
- If Inky floats away on a log, his eyes still fly away from the camera.
- Inky is one of the four Pac-Man ghosts in the game, the other three being Clyde, Blinky and Pinky.
- Inky has the same gameplay as the other ghosts and the Pac-Chicken.
- When Inky jumps, his body will not turn.