|This page was previously the Featured Article!|
|Price||N/A (See How to Obtain)|
|Characteristics||Water particles spawned when walking. Will occasionally trigger a camera flash, as if to take a photo|
The Hipster Whale is a playable mascot in Crossy Road.
This mascot was designed to resemble a blue whale, with added hipster-associated accessories. The Hipster Whale is geared with black glasses, a brown newsboy cap and features a brown mustache and goatee. In addition, he possesses a camera and a cup of coffee; he also has a dark blue heart on the left side of his body.
Similar to most of the standard the grasslands serve as the terrain for the Hipster Whale. Trees and boulders appear as obstacles with the only enemy being the eagle, who will pick the player up if they idle for too long. The Hipster Whale produces water spouts when it travels along the terrain, similar to the spouts that Nessie gives out when they move. This makes a fishy-water sound, similar to the Floppy Fish. Randomly, Hipster Whale will also take a picture with his camera, triggering the flash.
How to ObtainEdit
Unlike most characters, Hipster Whale cannot be unlocked by the Prize Machine, due to it being a secret mascot.
To unlock him, the player should follow these steps:
- Very rarely, a player may encounter the Hipster Whale floating in a river, instead of a log.
- When this happens, the player must seize the opportunity to jump on them, much like when jumping on a lily pad or a log. You have got to jump on it, you can't just see it.
- When the run ends, the player will unlock Hipster Whale.
Keep in mind that it only appears when playing as some characters. These include the standard characters, and the Australian characters.
Sometimes before a letter a whole lane will have hipster whale instead of logs.
- The Hipster Whale is based off of the company of the same name.
- There is a rare chance that a coin will appear on his head.