|This page was previously the Featured Article!|
|Price||US $0.99 or 100|
|Characteristics||It becomes night when playing as the ghost|
|Characteristics||Appears randomly and disappears afterwards|
The ghost was a greenish creature that glows during the night, wearing shackles on its wrists. However, as of the UK & Ireland Update, the greenish tone is now replaced by a bluish-white color.
As a mascotEdit
When playing as Ghost, the scene is darkened to a darkish gray color to indicate night-time. The Ghost is luminous, its body illuminates the night so that the player can get a better view of the landscape, and obstacles. However, the view isn't as excellent as the others, so some players might find it very difficult to play in. Boulders will become gravestones and the player can occasionally encounter a shivering Grave Digger.
As an obstacleEdit
The Ghost makes an appearance as an obstacle while playing as the Grave Digger. It abruptly appears and makes a chilling noise, and disappears. It usually appears on/near the spot where the Grave Digger is standing. The ghost is a non-interactive obstacle and doesn't block the Grave Digger.
How to Obtain Edit
- When playing as a Grave Digger, Ghosts will appear as non-interactive obstacles.
- The Ghost has improved now from a green one to a normal white one.
- It is possible for the light to remain on when the ghost dies on the spot.
- The ghost still glows despite being carried away by a river.
- If you go near a Grave Digger while playing as the Ghost, the Grave Digger will get frightened.