|This article is a stub. Please help quick, before the Eagle catches you!|
|Characteristics||Kills the player upon contact|
The Double-decker Bus is a type of vehicle added in the UK & Ireland Update.
They appear to be large, red buses with two sets of black windows. They are the same size as trucks.
Interaction with the playerEdit
The bus serves as a vehicle, which can kill the player and end the run if the player makes contact with it in any way. This includes being run over or crashing into the bus.
Double-Decker buses, along with all non-train automobiles, can be easily avoided if the player follows this common strategy:
1) Wait until the roads are nearly empty, and then cross.
2) Sprint across with caution.
3) Stay in empty lanes when a car has just passed and cross in such gaps.
No strategy is without its flaws. If the player waits too long, they will be killed by the eagle. If the player over-taps, they can pass the grasslands that sometimes divides other lanes and go straight into the middle of a river, railroad, or other road.
- The buses were added in the UK & Ireland Update.
- There is also a yellow, single decker variant that appears while playing as a Brazilian mascot.
- In a related game, Smashy Road, there is a character you can use called the Boom Bus that has double lives. This character is a legendary one, the rarest type.
|Vehicles||Cars (Police Car • Race Car) • Blue Truck • Gas Truck • Pickup Truck • Red Truck • Train • Rocket Truck • Black Cab|
|Lanes||Rivers • Roads • Railroads • Grasslands (Snow • Desert)|
|Aquatic||Logs • Lily Pads|
|Terrain||Boulders • Trees|
|Mascot Exclusives||Gravestones • Android Robot's Obstacles • Papparazi • Chicken • Mallard • Giddy Goat • Fluffy Sheep • Cow • Big Fat Pig • Thoroughbred • Scruffy Dog • Grey Bunny • Capybara • Penguin • Kangaroo • Wombat • Drop Bear • Alligators • Grave Digger • Chinese New Year Decorations • Black Man|
|Other||Coins • Eagle|