One of the three skins
|Price||$0.99 or 100 (from the Prize Machine)|
|Characteristics||Modified Korean landscape|
There are three skins for this mascot:
- One is a kid with black hair, peach skin, a long-sleeved white shirt with a black undone tie, black baggy pants and white shoes.
- Another is an adult man with a black quiff, peach skin, blue jacket and pants, a white undershirt and black shoes.
- The last one is an old man with grey hair and mustache, a pink and teal jacket with a white undershirt, black shorts and white shoes.
The standard grasslands are changed into a modified version of the Korean landscape. Several 'Floating Islands' will appear shaped as letters of the latin alphabet, sometimes spelling "DAD," "KID" and "PSY." These letters have the texture of a dance floor and are surrounded by dancers either on the floor or on a lily pad. When the character lands on one of the dance pads, one of three electro beats will play, the dance floor will light up, and the static people will start to dance. The music will continue after Daddy has left the dance floor until he reaches another letter, where a new track may play until Daddy dies. Successive letters may play the same or different beats. Several obstacles that are based on the music video have been added, like a toy horse and an elderly riding a scooter. A yacht and a board (with a mustache at the bottom) has the writing "DADDY" appearing near. The mascot's skin may change every new run.
How to ObtainEdit
- It is based on the 2015 song and music video of PSY with the same name.
- It is the one of the mascots with multiple skins.
- It is also the first with a peculiar change in environment.
- The Hipster Whale (Mascot) will appear multiple times in the same lane, making it easier to unlock. It is unknown if it is intentional or a bug/glitch.