|Price||N/A (see How To Obtain)|
|Characteristics||The Crab makes clicking sounds when it moves and walks sideways.|
The Crab bears a resemblance to a red crab. It has 8 red legs, two red pinchers and a rounded red shell for a body. Unlike a real crab, it's eyes are coming out of the top of its shell always looking to the side, rather than from the front.
Similar to most the mascots, the grasslands serve as the terrain for the Crab. Trees and boulders appear as obstacles and the only enemy being the Eagle, who will pick the player up if they idle for too long. The Crab walks sideways and makes random clicking noises as it walks.
How To Obtain Edit
Unlike most mascots, the Crab cannot be unlocked through the Prize Machine, but by special means. It can be obtained through the following steps:
- Use any character to start a game.
- Every time you enter a grass, snow, or sand area, swipe left and right approximately 50 times. You must also get a score of over 40.
- If done enough times, when the run ends the Crab will be unlocked.
The Crab is unlocked at random if the player does the correct steps, so don't give up if you don't get it the first try.
It's important to be wary of the Eagle snatching the player if they do not move forward for a certain amount of time.
This video shows how to unlock it:
- It is the only character who walks sideways all the time.
- As of the UK & Ireland Update, the crab now faces a different side during gameplay.