|This article is a stub. Please help quick, before the Eagle catches you!|
|This article needs pictures. Please help by if possible.|
|Price||N/A (See "How to Obtain")|
|Characteristics||Unique Pac-Man terrain|
During game play, Clyde travels through an unique Pac-Man land, with dark grass, obstacles with different color glowing edges and different color glowing vehicles. The color always changes during game play. When he dies, his eyes fall off and run into a glitch at the bottom of the screen.
With this character, police cars are replaced by Pac-Man.
How to ObtainEdit
Clyde is a secret mascot. Therefore, they cannot be obtained by normal means. Instead, the player must use a unique method. To obtain this mascot, the player must play as Pac-Man and eat 7 or more ghosts in 1 power pellet session. It is possible to chain power pellets and obtain Clyde.
- When Clyde dies, his eyes fly back to the camera. this is a reference to the original Pac-Man arcade game, because how the ghosts eyes would fly back to the middle of the screen when eaten by Pac-Man.
- Clyde is one of the two secret characters that can only be unlocked with Pac-Man, the other being Inky.
- People think that Clyde is the hardest character to unlock in the game but Inky is.
- Clyde has the same Gameplay as the other ghosts and the Pac-Chicken.
- If Clyde floats away on a log, his eyes will still fly away from the camera.
- Clyde is the only Pac-Man ghost not to have the sound "ky" at the end of his name.
Pac-Man™ ©BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.