|Characteristics||It occasionally makes chicken noises; feathers will fly away after dying|
The Chicken has a basic structure similar to that of a chicken. It has white feathers, an orange bill and feet, and a red comb.
Upon game play, the terrain will be the normal grasslands. The only enemy being the Eagle, who will pick up the player if they idle for too long. When hit by a car or a train, feathers will fly into the air from the Chicken. It will also occasionally cluck when walking.
The Chicken makes an appearance while playing as the Disco Zoo. They appear in groups and will start to move side to side in a dancing fashion when the disco mode arrives and will stop dancing when the disco mode stops.
How to Obtain Edit
The Chicken is the first mascot the player will get, as it is available when the app is downloaded. It is not possible to buy or unlock it from the Prize Machine.
- The primary app icon is a light blue background with the chicken mascot right in the middle.
- The Chicken appears as an obstacle when playing as Disco Zoo.
- The fact that it is the default character is a pun off of the classic joke: "Why did the chicken cross the road?"
- The Chicken in Crossy Road most closely resembles the Rhode Island White breed of chicken.
- It also closely resembles the chicken from Block Craft.
- It is one of eight chickens in the game.
See Also Edit
- Festive Chicken
- Fortune Chicken
- Seoul Chicken
- Brazil Chicken
- Mickey Mouse Costume Chicken
- Dinosaur Chicken
In other languagesEdit