|This article is a stub. Please help quick, before the Eagle catches you!|
|Price||N/A (See "How to Obtain")|
|Characteristics||Unique Pac-Man terrain|
Blinky is a playable mascot in Crossy Road. Blinky was added in the Pac-Man Update. It is a secret mascot, meaning it cannot be unlocked through normal means. Instead, there is a special way to unlock it.
During gameplay, Blinky will make the original ghost sounds in pac man, but its audio is very short. Blinky will not encounter other ghosts, but black cars with colorful outlines. When blinky dies, (in certain ways), his body will fall apart and his eyes will "move left and right, then run into the " IDLE" enemy glitch. Another way is for blinky's body to float away on a log, still together, while his eyes pop off and run into the glitch.
How to ObtainEdit
Blinky cannot be unlocked by the Prize Machine because it is a secret mascot. The player unlocks blinky when they play as the Pac-Chicken or Clyde and get crushed by the police car. The police car looks like Pac-Man and it appears in a yellow flash of light instead of a blue flash of light as normal.
There is a strategy to know perfectly where Pac-Man is. The player needs to look at the roads, if there is a road without cars, the player must wait and Pac-Man will kill them.
- When Blinky dies his eyes fly away from the camera, this is a reference to the Pac-Man arcade game of how the ghosts eyes fly away to the middle of the screen when eaten by Pac-Man.
- Blinky is one of the two secret characters only to be unlocked with Pac-Chicken, the other being Pinky.
- if Blinky floats away on a log his eyes will still fly away.
- In Pac-Man 256 he is more lighter but in this game, he's more darker.
- Blinky has the same Gameplay as the ghosts and Pac-Chicken.
Pac-Man™ ©BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.